Have you received a Deportation Order from the Home Office? Has your application or your claim to remain in the UK been refused? Are you being detained and facing deportation?
This is a very serious matter and immediate action must be taken, especially if you have already been detained and face removal from the UK.
The Government is clamping down on Illegal Immigrants in UK territory & visa over-stayers. Recent advertising campaigns and spot checks at a number of UK transport hubs are putting the pressure on illegal over-stayers to return home voluntarily or face arrest and deportation. If deported, you could be banned from Britain for up to 10 years. Deportation is the enforced removal of immigrants who have breached UK immigration rules.
Our team is dedicated to your successful UK Visa application and we make this commitment to all our clients:
- Our initial free visa assessment means we select the right visa for you
- Out team will guide you through the evidence and paperwork needed for your application
- We will fully complete your application form and collate all necessary documentation
- We will submit your application, documentation and evidence on time and on your behalf
- We will liaise with the Home Office regularly to check that your application is progressing
- We make our team available to you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
Our UK Immigration specialists can offer you professional advice and appropriate guidance regarding your immigration matter; being able to provide you with honest and impartial answers regarding the most likely outcome regarding your case. You will be given all of the facts regarding you case or order to proceed with your matter.
Our service is unique and totally tailored to you. Our lawyers will be your personal lawyers. From your first telephone call you will be given a clear and honest assessment of your case.
How to get Immigration advice:
Simply complete our online assessment form and one of our representatives will contact you to arrange an appointment at one of our UK offices. Alternatively, we can arrange for a telephone consultation with a UK Immigration specialist to be conducted for you.