Trying to bring your family to the UK? Wanting to study here or set up to do business? Facing removal or deportation?
Facing an uncertain future is stressful when all you want to do is get on with making the best of your life.
Unfortunately immigrating to the UK is not simple. The law and requirements are complex and they are always changing. If English is not your first language it is difficult to wade through the paperwork and legal requirements. Our multilingual, dynamic immigration law firm provides assistance to both individual and corporate clients.
We can assure that we will provide you with the best advice and help that we can offer. We have in depth knowledge of immigration law and plenty of experience in dealing with all areas of immigration.
Our Immigration Lawyers have helped many clients:
- Get visas to stay and work in the UK
- Become UK citizens
- Keep their freedom and avoid deportation
- Reunite their families
- Set up businesses
We passionately believe in creating long-term business-relationships with our clients and we are offering a fair pricing system.
Our core values
We never make false promises and we provide clients with honest and practical legal advice. We will always provide you with honest and realistic advice. Every case is different therefore only a highly-experienced Immigration lawyer will be assigned to your matter.
We can help
We’re experienced – our location immigration specialists have been helping people come to Britain for many years.
We’re up to date – we make it our priority to keep up with the constant changes in immigration law and European Union legislation.
We’ll listen – everyone’s case is different and there is no one solution that fits everyone. Our location immigration lawyers will listen to your situation and guide you along the best path for you and your circumstances.
We’ll speak your language – you need to fully understand your situation and what you need to do. If we don’t speak your language we will make sure we have someone on hand who can translate.
No hourly rates just one fixed fee for the service you need making sure that you are in control of costs. Our fixed fee includes the preparation of your case, covering letter with legal argument, compilation of paperwork and all the support that you will need. If you need to meet us and/or call us, you can do so without worrying that you will be charged further fees. Our fees are competitive and we provide various payment options including fixed fees.
Contact us to arrange a free 10 minute preliminary telephone consultation with one of our location immigration lawyers.
Types of immigration cases we handle:
- British Citizenship and Naturalisation
- Tier 1 Visa Application
- Tier 2 Visa Applications
- Tier 4 Visa Applications
- Tier 5 Visa Applications (temporary workers, government authorised exchange, international agreements, youth mobility, charity and religious workers, sponsored researchers, creative and sporting)
- Sponsor Licences
- Spouse and Family Immigration (fiancés and fiancées, husbands, wives, parents, children, brothers and sisters)
- Business Immigration (temporary work visas, sponsored employment immigration, and permanent residence for professionals and investors)
- European Free Movement Applications (EEA residence permits, EEA family permits, EEA permanent residence cards)
- Appeals and Human Rights Claims
- Further Leave to Remain (FLR) and Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR)
- UK Ancestry
For more information about A J Immigration Services or to arrange your free initial consultation please get in touch with our professional team to discuss your inquiries today. We can even arrange consultations via Skype if you cannot travel to our office.